Download - PPSSPP GOLD for Android
Download - PES 2016 Save Data
Download - PES 2016 ISO
Download - PPSSPP for PC
Download - PES 2016 for Symbian
This is how the PSP iso of the game looks like so you will need an emulator to play it either in you Android device or PC
Download the emulator (ppsspp) file in the above links
- Download PES 2016 ISO Data from the above link
- Download and Install PPSSPP Gold from the above link
- Move PES2016.iso that you downloaded to SDCard >> PSP >> GAME (in any location you desire)
- Open PPSSPP Gold that you installed and Find Games, then tap PES2016
- Do the neccesary configuration
- Now you can start Playing the game, and enjoy!
Any donation to support this site is highly appreciated!
How To Configure Multi Player:
Both device must have installed PPSSPP with PES 2016.
Create hotspot one one device and connect with wifi on the other device
- Now on both device launch PPSSPP
- Go to settings >> Networking
- Enable networking/Wlan (beta, may break games)
- Change PRO adhoc sever IP address to (192.168.43.1)
- Enable buit-in PRO adhoc sever