Thursday, December 15, 2016

How to remove star icon from notification bar in Android Lollipop



Topbullets.comI have recently bought Yuphoria. It’s a low cost phone but having lot of features. This is the first time I am using Cyanogen and Lollipop too. There are lots of new features which I haven’t tried yet. Recently I put my phone on silent while I was in a meeting and then did normal mode. Even after normal mode my phone was not ringing while incoming calls, no notification sound. I increased the ringing volume to full, rebooted it but nothing happened. I thought phone got damaged. Then I saw a white star icon on notification bar and thought this could be the reason. I Googled it and read somewhere that this is related to ‘Interruption’ but didn’t find any perfect solution. Then I looked into my phone and fixed it.
Today I want to share the steps I followed to remove the star icon.

Step 1: You would be having a White Star Icon similar to below image and your phone won’t ring even if you keep in default/normal mode.



Step 2: Go to Settings and scroll down to ‘Sound’.



Step 3: Scroll down and go to ‘Interruption’.



Step 4: Click on the first option. You can see 3 choices. Choose accordingly. To remove the icon choose ‘Always interrupt’ and you are done.



This article could be useful for:

  1. How to remove star icon on moto g
  2. How to remove star icon on Nexus 5
  3. How to remove star icon on Cyanogen
  4. How to remove star icon in Android
  5. Star sign on Lenovo A6000
  6. Star sign on One plus one



Source: https://topbullets.com/2015/07/25/how-to-remove-star-icon-from-notification-bar-in-android-lolipop/


Please Leave a comment after using this Tutorials
Report if you cannot do this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



We'll love to hear from you and we appreciate your fantastic feedback!
Get latest Firmware, Tutorials, Tools & Drivers on our new Website @ https://romshillzz.net. Thank you!

Firmware Categories
 TECNO
 INFINIX
 GIONEE
 HUAWEI
 ITEL
 MICROMAX
 THL
 VODAFONE

What are you looking for?


We have moved! If you can't find what you're looking for, kindly head to our new website @ https://romshillzz.net | or our forum https://forum.gsmtutors.com

Sponsored

GSM-Tutors Forum

.

Instagram Follow on Instagram Follow RomShillzz

Email: romshillzz@gmail.com

WhatsApp ✆: +2348100999057


Featured Post

How To Write IMEI On MTK Android Devices Using Inferno Tool

This is a tutorial on how to Write IMEI On MTK Android Devices Using Inferno Tool. With this tutorial you can write IMEI on any version (inc...

Popular Posts

Recent Comments

Support